Wednesday 11 December 2013

Sweater (Dress) Weather


{ f21 sweater dress & hat; Target scarf; Marshall's tights; GoJane boots }

Whoever invented sweater dresses is seriously my hero. "What? You wanna be able to look cute and wear a dress in cold weather without freezing to death? Sure thing." Bam. Suddenly winter got a little bit more enjoyable. So thank you, mystery fashion genius.

I'm super excited for Christmas this year because I'm heading back to Massachusetts! I fly out Christmas morning and am staying until a few days after New Years Eve. I can't wait! I'm actually going to be in real snow for the first time (I'm not counting that ONE time we got a smidgen of snow flurries in Austin)! I don't think I own a single article of clothing to prepare me for snow, and I'm pretty sure my sweater dress won't be able to help me out either... Should be an interesting two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.