Monday 30 December 2013

Goodbye 2013



Happy New Year (well, almost)!! I can't believe this year is already coming to a close! 2013 was such a great year for me. I graduated from the best university in the world, went on a cross-country road trip (something that has always been on my bucket list) and got to travel to the city I had only dreamed of exploring one day, Boston! Time flew by this year, but I can't wait to see what awaits me in 2014!

I put together this compilation of a few of my favorite outfit shots taken throughout the year, what do you think? I took a long break from blogging over the summer, so the majority of these are from the later half of the year. But! I'm going to try and be more consistent with my posting for 2014. Maybe that can be my new years resolution?

Ah who am I kidding, no one ever keeps their new years resolution, and I have the abandoned gym membership to prove it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.