Sunday 15 December 2013

Boston Common


{ Target sweatshirt, leg warmers & scarf; f21 cardigan & pants; GoJane boots; thrifted Fossil bag }

During my stay in Massachusetts, Matthew and I got to go on a day trip to Boston! I just couldn't wait to see how fall had transformed the Boston Common (which is one of my favorite places ever). Instead of the gorgeous flowers I saw when I came to visit in the summer, fallen leaves of red and yellow covered the place. We walked around the Common while staying warm with our chai lattes and just enjoyed the sights & sounds. It was pure bliss.

p.s. This may be unrelated, but on the right side of the second photo above, you can see a hawk that just demolished a pigeon and some random drunk guy passed out in the back on the grass. Boston is so magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.