Tuesday 3 December 2013

Fox and the Hound


{ Target sweater dress; f21 plaid shirt; Marshall's tights; GoJane boots } 

Say hello to Copper, my boyfriend's dog! How cute is he? I really wanted him to be in this post with me, but getting him to sit still proved to be pretty difficult since he has so much energy! He was basically pulling me around, haha! So please appreciate the first photo because it's basically a miracle that we got one that didn't come out blurry ;)

On my first day visiting Massachusetts, we took Copper for a walk and let him out in the backyard to play. I was mesmerized by all the fallen leaves around us, they were so pretty! We don't get leaves like that here in Texas. I must have took over 50 photos of just the leaves alone! I couldn't help myself. I've got four more outfit posts from Massachusetts coming up, and I can't wait to share them with y'all! Copper won't be in them though. Fashion blogging wasn't really his thing.

p.s. Special thanks to my boyfriend's mom for naming this post. I wish I was as clever as she is! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.