Monday 16 April 2012

Wanted: Variety






{ F21 from head to toe }

Yikes, these past couple weeks have been so overwhelming, and this week is no different! I'm running for an officer position (secretary in case you were wondering) in my spirit group at school, and part of the process includes putting on a party for all the members, making a scrapbook about why people should vote for you, and creating a presentation on election day (which is next Tuesday, eeep)! So if my outfit posts become a bit scarce for awhile, you'll know why!

While I was typing out where all my clothes are from, I suddenly realized every piece (including jewelry) was bought at a Forever 21. I don't think I've ever worn an outfit where everything was from the same place! Am I that one-dimensional? Maybe it's a sign from the fates of retail telling me, "Stop shopping there! There are other stores too!" My bad. But how can I resist clothes so cute and, more importantly, so cheap?? Trust me, if I could afford shopping at places like Zara and J.Crew, I'd be there in a heartbeat!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.