Friday 20 April 2012

Fancy That Friday; Circus Circus

I decided to have a Fancy That Friday featuring circus related things
since I'll be helping to throw a circus themed party tonight!
I can't wait to show you all how it turns out! Be excited.


I love this female interpretation of "The Strong Man!" I'll have to remember it for future costume ideas...


My favorite part of the circus will always be the elephants (of course)!!


I love the vintge appeal of this display!


These simple elements can give any kid's room a circus touch to it! Love!


This is the look I want to give for tonight's party! It won't be as nice, but I'll sure try!


In a perfect world, I would have my wedding as cute as this one! I love all the added elephants :)


I used these exact printables (on the left) for my party! I found them here!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.