Monday 2 April 2012

As Promised






{ Cotton On top & skirt; F21 belt & ring; Target sandals & necklace; gifted bangle; Aldo sunnies; Agaci bag }

As promised, here is what I wore on Saturday during an outing at my university. After weeks of weather  in the 80's, we finally reached 90 degrees. Ugh. It was just a taste of what's to come in the summer where we surpass 100 degrees on a daily basis. Not looking forward to that.

I found this top on sale at a new store called Cotton On. I don't go in it too much because most of their stuff costs more than I'm willing to pay, but for some reason I peeped in for a quick browse. I felt like I hit the jack pot with this top because it's a light and sheer material, but not so see-through to the point where I need to wear something else under it. It's perfect for this heat. Joy!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.