Tuesday 3 April 2012

Southwestern Belle






{ F21 denim top, ring, necklace & belt; Cotton On dress; GoJane.com shoes }

I love to brag about cheap finds, and this dress is no exception! Five bucks was all it took to make it mine; that is probably the cheapest amount I'v ever spent on a clothing item that wasn't from a thrift store. I usually prefer maxi dresses that are light and flowy, but this one was so different from my norm that I just had to have it!

What do you guys think the color of this dress should be called? I have no idea. To me, it looks like a mix between rust and coral. Corust? Okay, no. Whatever it is, I like it. Trae says this outfit reminds him of the southwest area like Arizona or New Mexico. I'm just going to assume he meant that as a compliment; I mean, who else can wear clothes that represent an entire region of a country? :P

xx

p.s.// I did an interview with So-Stylish.com! Check it out here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.