Saturday 14 April 2012

My Week through Instagram





How do you like my new mustache? As you can tell, I've been having a lot of fun with these silly handheld props I made. I'm helping to put on a party next week for my spirit group, so I decided to make all of these mustaches, lips, glasses, etc for the photobooth we're going to have! I'm super excited to show everyone!

Trae came to visit last night, and we decided to try a new place to eat. We found this small place hidden under an overpass called 360 Cafe where they sell a mix of seafood and Vietnamese food. I got crawfish which I have never tried before; it was sooo gooood! The perfect end to an otherwise stressful week!

Follow me on Instagram here if you'd like :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.