Thursday 25 August 2011

Who cares?







{ Express top; F21 skirt & belt; Target sandals }

One thing that sucks about school starting (besides the other numerous things) is not having enough time to do everything I wanna do! So I apologize for the lack of blogging during the semester. I''ll do my best though! I wore this outfit a few days before school started. My mother told me these sandals make my feet look like they're wrapped in a bandage. And if they do... So what? Who cares?

School has been okay thus far, although I never realized how excruciating this Texas heat is until I've actually had to walk in it for more than 5 minutes. Ugh. How many more days until Fall? By the way, I noticed how people from Texas (me included) complain about the weather no matter what it is; we're never satisfied even though we'd never live anywhere else, haha! So strange.

I'm off to Florida tomorrow! I'm so stoked!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.