Wednesday 3 August 2011

A Scurry to Hurry






{ Old Navy dress (worn underneath); F21 top & belt; DSW sandals }
 
Like my rhyming skills?

Not much effort went into this outfit; okay, no effort went into this outfit. Lazy, right? I was running late to meet my family for lunch, so I had kind of a "GAGHH!" moment and grabbed the closest things near me before I left. I threw on a belt and voila! Not much to "voila" about, but whatevs.

  I'm kinda diggin' this "dress as skirt" trend... It widens my closet choices and doesn't make me look so plain jane! I'm excited to try it with the rest of my dresses. Which reminds me, when is this thing over?! I miss my other clothes. They need love too! D:

Oh, and if you're just tuning in and would like to see the clothes I'm remixing, click here!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.