Monday 15 August 2011

Sale Away






{ dress from some shop in England (can't remember); F21 belt; DSW wedges }

I'm baaaaack!

I came home from a 4-day trip to the beach yesterday afternoon; it feels like foreverrr since I last blogged. I guess because I was so used to posting every single day for the 30x30 challenge (so glad that's over). This dress is another example of something cute I purchased from England but cannot for the life of me remember where I got it from. Sorry! The shoes, however, I got at DSW (a giant shoe store) as soon as my 30-day-no-shopping sentence ended. I remember seeing them ages ago priced at about $150 which is waaay out of my price range. But I recently found them marked down to less than $30! Heck yes. Patience pays off!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.