Monday 1 August 2011

Saved by the Belt






{ Express top; F21 shorts, belt & sandals }

Back in April, I had a craving for all things floral. I had gotten floral printed shoes, shorts, dresses, tops, jewelery, you name it! I had fallen in love with the style. Another piece I purchased from my "floral rampage" was this belt. I had no idea what I was going to wear it with; all I knew was that I had never seen anything like it and so I just had to have it. 

It's been a bit difficult finding things to go with it. In fact, this is the first time I've ever worn it. This outfit would've been pretty lame if it weren't for the belt, I think. Still, I need some advice: what would you guys recommend pairing it with?

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.