Tuesday 2 August 2011

Just Go with It






{ Wet Seal top; F21 skirt; Agaci belt & sunnies; Wanted wedges }

Who knows what my thought process was for this outfit; I sure don't. At first I was just going to stick with the safe route and wear my tan sandals to match the belt, but then I saw my yellow wedges and thought "what the heck? I'll add a third pop of color." So this is the result.

I can't believe it's August already! I didn't even realize it yesterday. So much is going on this month! Beach trip, Orlando trip, move-in day, back to school... which I still haven't ordered my textbooks. Ugh, so stressful. I try not to think about it. Why can't summer last for 9 months, and school only 3 months? That would be so much easier... Of course, then it would take like 10 years to graduate, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make! ;p

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.