Monday 8 August 2011

Weirdly Works






{ Urban Outfitters top; F21 skirt & belt; Wanted wedges }

This is surprisingly one of my favorite outfits from this whole challenge! I had no idea what I wanted to wear today; I only knew that whatever I wore had to go with this top because I've only used it once so far, and I want to wear every article of clothing (including shoes) at least twice. I could have stuck with just the tan shorts I sported in this outfit, but that would've been too easy. Then I saw my polka dot skirt. My common sense said "No! What are you thinking?!" but my gut said "Eh, what's the harm in trying it?" So I did and BAM! I love it. It's quirky, but it weirdly works (see what I did there?).

Only one more to go!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.