Wednesday 1 June 2011

Upgrade: Stripes & Floral






F21 skirt & belt
American Eagle top
Target sandals
Aldo sunnies
Agaci bag

I noticed you guys thought my last post was an outfit post, but I honestly didn't mean for it to be! I looked so frumpy haha but thank you for the kind words! This is how I really like to rock the floral and stripes combo although I wish I hadn't chosen a top with sleeves because D.C. is just so gosh darn hot! I was sweating up a storm! Sorry, too much?

Trae and I went to the Holocaust museum, and it was truly a heart-breaking experience but a memorable one nonetheless. If you ever site-see around Washington DC, it is definitely worth the visit. On Saturday we plan on going to the American History Museum which has Lincoln's famous top-hat, Dorthy's red slippers, Fonzie's (from the show "Happy Days") leather jacket, all the dresses the former First Ladies wore to the Inaugural Ball, and so much more! I can't wait!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.