Saturday 18 June 2011

Some rules were meant to be broken






( F21 entire outfit except my Target sunglasses )

I have this rule I try to enforce which is "never buy the same thing twice in a different color". It's my lame attempt to save money as well as to force myself to introduce new articles of clothing into my closet instead of the same ol' thing. Now that I'm looking at my wardrobe, I see that I'm not very efficient at following my own rule. I have two of the same dresses, blouses, shorts, rompers, skirts, and even shoes... but in a different color. Way to go, Rachel. You little rebel you (input sarcasm here). Even my skirt, does it seem familiar? In my defense, this skirt was only 5 bucks. How could I not say "yes!!" yet again?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.