Sunday 26 June 2011

I'm a Big Kid Now.





( F21 dress, belt, necklace & cardigan; shoes are from some shop in England )

Who knew mixing prints could be so fun? I usually like to stick to stripes and florals when I mix patterns, so for this look I attempted to step out of my comfort zone and pair a leopard print with a floral dress. Not bad, hmm? The outfit was a little too dark for me, so I just added the pink pumps for some color! Trae told me my heels were so shiny that they reminded him of toys. Although I love playing games with my shoes such as Cowboy boots vs. Indian moccasins (get it? Cowboys & Indians? eh....), I actually got these heels at a shop in England (who knows what it was called) where the woman who sold them promised me they were for big girls. So there. I'll admit it though... they are pretty shiny. Anyways... what are your favorite patterns to mix?

xx

P.S. Just realized I've reached over 100 followers! Thank you guys so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.