Monday 6 June 2011

Home Sweet Home





F21 skirt and necklace
Old Navy tank
Steve Madden sandals
World Market scarf (worn as belt)
Urban Outfitters sunnies

Got back to San Antonio this afternoon; I'm glad to be back, but I already miss Washington DC! There's so much to do in that city. You would have to stay at least 2 weeks to fully see everything! Sigh. I'll be back for sure!

Next thing to look forward to: two of my cousins from England are coming to visit! I cannot waaaait! They have NEVER been to Texas, and one of them has never even been to the United States! Eeeeeeep! I definitely want to show them a fun time. In England, they are old enough to drink but coming here they will be under the age limit, ha! So no bars for them :P But I want to show them the beach, theme parks, downtown, shopping, etc... y'know the works! They are going to fry in this Texas heat haha.

Tomorrow I'll finally be getting my new bed frame & mattress delivered to the house we're moving into! Finallyyyyyyy. Ciao! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.