Thursday 16 June 2011

The British are Coming!



In case you guys are just tuning in, I am half English. My dad is a %100 Brit, and I was also born over there! The first picture you see always cracks me up. I mean, seriously, I look like i walked into the wrong family!! Haha, just blame my mom for all of the Hispanic traits she gave me ;) Can you tell who is who with the most recent picture? It shouldn't be that hard! It's funny how I only have four cousins from my dad's side, but on my mom's side, I can't even count the number of cousins I have! Anyone else have a big family like that?



I wish I could bring my whole family from across the pond over here! Sadly, only two are coming to visit, but I'm still excited nonetheless! Their names are Matthew and Chloe (in the above photos), and they are the oldest of the four which I'm guessing is why they were the only ones able to travel by themselves all the way to the states! They are so different from each other, but compared to me, they both represent a separate part of my personality. Matthew is my intellectual side; we're both really smart, we both go to a university, and we both love to just chill out with a good movie. Chloe is my girly side; we both love shopping and enjoy going out to have a good time.

They arrive pretty late tonight, so I'll be picking them up at the airport around 10 pm. I can't wait to show them around Texas. I told my friend Daniela the other night, "I don't want them to think Texas is boring!" to which she replied, "But it is!!" haha thanks Daniela :P I, personally, love Texas. I just hope I can make them love it too! They are only here for two weeks, so I probably won't be posting as much as I'd like. But I guess we'll see! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.