Wednesday 1 August 2012

Shaking Things Up


{ F21 jacket, top, & wedges; Francesca's shorts; mom's belt; James Avery ring; vintage watch; Target bag }

I am horrible at remembering to post old outfit photos. I guess it's because I've been so focused on organizing my Seattle posts together, but hey, you get what you pay for... and this blog is free, so that explains a lot.

I've been wanting to start implementing more prints into my style, so this is one result. I usually just like to stick to two prints when remixing since it's so easy, but I figured it was time to shake things up! A pin-striped blazer, floral wedges, python belt, and a second dose of lace; with so much going on, I wanted to keep my accessories simple. This is my way of shaking things up. Don't get too excited!

xx

p.s.// be sure to enter the Teilla necklace giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.