Tuesday 7 August 2012

Midnight Corral


 { dress c/o Sugarlips | thrifted belt | thrifted cardigan | Target sandals | F21 ring | Old Navy bag } 

How do you guys like the new layout? I figured it was time for a change seeing as I've had the same background on my blog forever. I wanted something with pastel colors and a lot more white space. I wish I could do more, but my digital design skills are almost non-existent. You can thank Google for all the help I recieved!

Okay, onto the actual outfit post! I was super excited to style this Midnight Corral dress from Sugarlips Apparel. I remember seeing one just like it last year at Urban Outfitters, but it was so expensive! This one is half the price and just as cute! I adore the quilted side panels which give an overall slimming effect (always a nice thing to have), and the coral/navy hues are two gorgeous colors to mix!

xx

p.s.// please be sure to enter the Fabulously Vintage Giveaway
which ends on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.