Wednesday 27 June 2012

Sneaky Sneaky


{ Agaci blazer | Old Navy tee | Francesca's skirt | DSW wedges | F21 ring | vintage watch | thrifted necklace | gift clutch }

Oh, the joys of high-low skirts! I love how they give the illusion that my legs begin at my boobs. Then once I change clothes I come back to the reality that I am forever a shorty. I suppose I'm just living a lie... Don't tell anyone!

I found this blazer hiding behind a pile of lacey "unmentionables". Don't know what it was doing there; I suspect some previous shopper must have hidden it to try and save it for future purchasing. Sneaky sneaky ms. mysterious shopper, but I'm onto your ways.

xx

p.s.// be sure to enter the $25 Zzouzi Vintage giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.