Saturday 2 June 2012

My Week through Instagram



This week, my dad turned 50-years-old! I can't believe it. It seems like he has been in his 40's all my life. Because my dad is English (yes, accent and all), he threw a "Brit-themed BBQ" party in his backyard. There was so much food! I got full just on the appetizers alone! There were also tons of fellow Brits there to support my dad (I swear, he makes friends everywhere he goes), and they were all super nice even though it was tough to make out what they were saying half the time, hehe. Doesn't my dad look like Austin Powers??? lol! And yes, he's wearing a wig!

That last picture is a DIY project I have coming up. It's super easy! Easy as in, you don't even have to know how to sew to do it! I don't know if I'm just lazy or if most DIYs I come across require way too much materials and/or effort. Probably just lazy, ha! Anyway, look forward to this DIY-for-the-lazy coming up very soon! ;)

xx

p.s.// You can follow me on Instagram here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.