Saturday 9 June 2012

My Week through Instagram



 This was such a fun week! On Tuesday, Trae and I drove up to Austin for the Foster the People ("Pumped Up Kicks" anyone?) concert which was amaaaazing. It was like a dance party all night long! I've been replaying their entire CD over and over since Trae got it for me last November, so to hear them finally play live was a dream come true!

Also playing was a British band called The Kooks (love 'em), and there was a surprise performance from Kimbra (the girl from the Gotye music video) as well! She was fantastic! Such a great show. Unfortunately, at one point my legs got tired of standing, so I sat down and was promptly attacked by ants making my ankles swell up to the size of kiwis. Ouch.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.