Sunday 17 June 2012

For Dad



This post goes out to my favorite guy in the world! My dad, also known as the man who who stayed up late with me to read Harry Potter when I was eight-years old (thus commencing my obsession with the stories), the man who would check under the bed for me when I swore I heard a scary noise, and the man who showed up at my 5th grade Halloween party dressed as Austin Powers to surprise me (making me the coolest kid in class).

I'm very blessed to have grown up with such a fun and loving father because I know that there are many kids out there who aren't as lucky. So thank you, Dad, for all the laughs, talks, and memories. People always tell me I'm an exact female replica of you, and I take pride in that. If only I had inherited your British accent as well (then I'd be extra cool)... Happy Father's Day!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.