Saturday 30 June 2012

Promising


{ F21 top, shorts, & ring | Express cardigan | Kohls shoes | mom's belt | James Avery rose ring | vintage watch | Aldo sunnies } 

Is it seriously the last day of June?? Holy cow! This month just flew by; I'm still having trouble believing half my summer vacation is over. I feel like any moment now I'm just going to blink and it will already be time to go back to school. Noooo!

However, the month of July does look promising. Trae and I will be heading to Seattle for a week, and I'm super stoked! I love traveling to cities I've never been before and seeing what adventures they have to offer. Do you guys have any vacation plans coming up?

xx

And the winner of the Zzouzi Vintage giveaway is... #8 // Laura!
Please email me to claim your prize!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.