Saturday 30 April 2011

Smitten

From this...


...to this!

I'm stuck at the apartment this weekend writing papers, so to cheer me up Trae made me this from photoshop! It's a collage of all (or most) of the pictures we've taken together throughout our relationship; I wish I could show yall all the detail, but the real size photo is too big to fit on screen! Plus you'd probably get sick of looking at so many pictures of us haha. Still, I took a piece of the photo to give you guys an idea of what I mean :) This was a pleasant surprise! That boy is so sweet.

Can you believe tomorrow is May 1st?! I mean, where did the time go? Oh well, I'm not complaining! May means Summer and Summer means no school!! This is the last weekend of the semester that I'll have to sacrifice to write essays. Hallelujah! Do you guys have any fun Summer plans??

I hope you all are having a better weekend than I am!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.