Friday 1 April 2011

Lets begin, shall we?


Finally, a blog of my own! I've been reading random fashion blogs for a few months now, and there are so many inspiring girls out there! I can't believe it took so long for me to find them on the web, I feel so out of the loop! So I decided to make one for myself. I've always enjoyed sharing parts of my life online; I used to partake in old-school sites like Xanga (a journal-entry site, similar to blogger) and Piczo (a site strictly for posting pictures)when I was in highschool, and now that Facebook is getting mundane and repetitive, I'm ready to try something new :) To learn more about me, check out my about page above!
I'm excited to share my fashion posts with everyone! But just a heads up, I don't own a fancy camera (I wish), so the photos won't look as great as other blogs I've seen, but I'll do my best! It's hard affording nice things when you're a broke college student! haha. Also, sorry my page doesn't look so organized at the moment! I'm still working out the kinks. I look forward to sharing my ideas with you guys! Happy April Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.