Monday 18 April 2011

New layout!

I wanted to try something different for my blog. I am so indecisive, but I will try to resist changing the details too often hehe. I don't have many followers yet, so I don't think I need anything fancy as of now. Sometimes it's nice to keep things simple :) What do you guys think?

I didn't go to any of my classes today. I am trying to finish an essay that's due next week that way I can have time to go to Easter with my family this Sunday!  I also have to write another essay about any video on youtube that contests to racism. I've been looking for hours, and a lot of the stuff I've seen is so sad and offensive. Even cartoons like Loony Toons were showing/saying things that nowadays would be completely inappropriate. I still don't know which to write about though.... As I've said before, I am not good at writing papers.

I better get back to work, so for your entertainment: random pictures taken from my cellphone!

I saw this bike on campus at school (the design is the Texas flag!); I wish I had one!

Cute colored glasses given to Trae and I at a Thai restaurant! How sweet. Which reminds me... Who ever decided pink was for girls and blue was for boys? Just wondering...

I drew these whilst bored in my Italian class. I enjoy drawing random cartoon animals heh...

Blurry picture, but I love catching his real smile. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.