Tuesday 19 April 2011

Fancy That Friday

I didn't end up writing that paper as I had hoped, so tonight I really need to buckle down! Sometimes I completely loathe my uncanny ability to procrastinate until the last second. So this post will be short and sweet!

First of all, GOOD NEWS! I made a 98 on my midterm exam in my class called "Race, Ethnicity, and the Media." I love that class; it has really opened my eyes a lot and has made me view the world as well as minorities, stereotypes, racism, and the media in a whole new perspective. Hopefully one day I can share what I've learned on this blog.

Trae and I have found a potential candidate for the new DSLR camera we want to buy! It's the Canon Rebel T2i which looks pretty amazing. Does anyone else use this camera for their blog? Or maybe something similar? This camera is going to cost a pretty penny, so we've decided to share the price. I am so excited! However, I was planning on using my savings for a general admission ticket for Taylor Swift's concert coming in October (I love her), but it looks like I may have to wait. :( Maybe I will get lucky and someone will buy me tickets for my birthday hehe.

So, the reason behind the title of this post is that I'm going to start a series of (hopefully) weekly posts where I basically just let you guys know a few random things that I'm currently loving! Or as the English girl in me would say, the things I fancy... haha. Seriously, they really do say that a lot. Or at least my cousins and their friends do. All of the photos will be linked back to where I originally found them.
So here's the first list! :)

1. Lace
You can wear lace so many different ways!

2. Feathers
So cute for earrings.

3. Polka-dots
The 50s are making a comeback.

4. Pattern tights
Love love love these.

5. Floral shorts
I want some so bad!

6. Geek-Chic glasses
Unfortunately, I have yet to find a pair that doesn't make me look ridiculous.

7. Tribal patterns
I actually have this dress in another color hehe.

8. Stripes
I can't get enough.

9. Nautical
Summer is fast approaching!

10. Combat boots
I found a GREAT pair once at Aldo, but they would have cost an arm and a leg! Sigh.

Tell me what you think! What new trends are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.