Wednesday 1 January 2014

Let It Snow


{ f21 plaid shirt & jeans; Old Navy sweater; Target vest, scarf & bag; ModCloth shoes }

Can you believe it?? Actual snow!! I know this means nothing to most of y'all, but this Texas girl was freaking out earlier. "What is this magical white stuff falling from the sky?" I mean, the most snow I've ever seen in my life (not counting when I was an infant) happened a couple years ago in Austin, but it melted within hours. This Massachusetts snow is here to stay, and I love it!!

The cold weather still takes some getting used to. My faux-fur vest has definitely come in handy up here, along with plenty of chai lattes from Starbucks, of course. I can pair it with almost anything! I'm glad I put it at the top of my Christmas list this last year. Most people ask for a new iPad, I ask for a faux-fur vest (thanks mom!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.