Wednesday 10 October 2012

Jumping the Gun


{ Cotton On top | F21 shorts, ring, sandals | GoJane skull ring | Fossil bag | mom's belt }

I swear, Texas autumns are such a tease. Last weekend I practically threw myself into my jeans and boots while racing everyone and their mothers to get in line for some hot Starbucks amazingness. It was actually COLD!

But now? I'm back in shorts. Sigh. I kept hoping that the more I smelled my Bath & Body Works Fall Scented candles and ordered pumpkin spice lattes, the faster the season would come. But no. The leaves on the trees are still green, and the weather still makes us sweat. Seriously, look what we have to deal with!



Okay, sorry for ranting. And sorry not sorry.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.