Sunday 21 October 2012

Featured Sponsor: Erin of Simply Just Lovely



Name: Erin
Age: 28
Hometown:  Little Ferry, NJ
Blog: Simply Just Lovely
Blogging since: June 2011



1. What are five words to describe you?
creative, sarcastic, hardworking, enthusiastic, stylish

2. What do you blog about?
I blog about personal style, the world of fashion, motherhood and so much more!



3. You recently had a baby, congrats! What is the most rewarding part of being a new mom?
Thanks! Watching my baby boy grow and experiencing all of his firsts! Every time I see his little smile my heart melts.

--What about the hardest part?
The hardest part so far is adjusting to the lack of sleep.

4. What is a random fact about you that most people don't know?
I have 13 tattoos.



5. What is a typical day in your life like?
 Currently a typical day in my life starts out with a trip to Starbucks in the early am, then spending the day at home with my baby boy and crafting whenever he naps. And on some days, a 2-3 mile walk is thrown into the mix! In two and a half months, a typical day in my life with be teaching my students about the world of fashion and counting down every minute until I get to come home to my baby boy!

6. What should every girl have in her closet?
A pair of good quality, great fitting jeans and a pair of black pumps!



Wanna be a featured sponsor? Click here for more information!

And the winner of Erin's turquoise cross necklace giveaway is... #9 // Amber! Congrats!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.