Monday 15 October 2012

Haste


{ F21 dress | Target cardigan & purse | GoJane wedges | necklace c/o AliExpress }

These pictures were taken this past Friday when Trae and I went out for date night. You can always tell when a photo session was done in haste when it's taken on my apartment balcony. Eh, just be thankful I didn't take outfit photos today, because I look like a sun-dried tomato from the epic sunburn I received yesterday at ACL (more on that later...).

Like my necklace? Me too. It's from AliExpress by Alibaba, an online shop with super cute jewelry pieces! I remember wanting something fancy, but not too fancy, and I thought this piece was just perfect! I really think the color stands out more among all these cooler shades I got goin' on. What do you think?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.