Friday 23 August 2013

Sound and Cinema


{ Cotton On top; f21 shorts, ring & sandals; Kohls bracelet }

I love living in a city where there are so many fun things to do for free! I remember a quote from one of my favorite shows where a waitress says to the main character, "Free is good. Even if I was rich, free is always good." I couldn't agree more.

Sound and Cinema is a six-week long summer event Austin holds on the lawn of the Long Center (just outside of downtown). It features a movie on a giant inflatable screen, and there's also a band that plays before it starts. It was a great time to just chill with friends, eat snacks and lay out while watching this week's feature film "Jurassic Park." I didn't realize I had never seen the movie all the way through before, haha oh well! Next week they're playing "Back to the Future," and I can't wait!

xx


(a snapshot of my view taken from my iPhone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.