Monday 26 August 2013

101 Dalmatians


{ f21 top, sandals, & earrings; Target skirt & belt; UO watch }

I'm pretty sure this skirt literally has 101 dalmatians on it. Okay, not literally. I didn't actually count them. Ain't nobody got time for that. Unless you do, then in that case, go ahead and get back to me with the correct number. But not really, because I don't feel like changing the title of this post (it's just too clever, right?).

You can't tell by these photos, but my left sandal is broken. A couple of the straps around the toe area randomly decided to bust on me. I was bummed but also relieved that they were still wearable! So no one really has to know that I'm wearing a broken shoe... except now y'all know. Hm. Where's one of those Men in Black flashy things when you need one?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.