Wednesday 19 December 2012

To Me, From Me


{ Agaci sweater | F21 pants | GoJane boots | Target clutch | necklace c/o Very Jane }

I try my best not to shop for myself during the holidays, but it was difficult ignoring a sweater this cute. I mean, just look at it. I attempted to throw hints at my mom about how it would make a nice Christmas present, but the "um, no" look on her face confirmed my decision to just buy it myself. Ya can't win 'em all.

If you were or still am like me and have always wanted a bubble necklace, you're in luck! Very Jane is giving away THREE bubble necklaces (like the one I'm wearing above) to THREE lucky winners, color of your choice! The giveaway ends on Monday, so enter now while you still can!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.