Wednesday 12 December 2012

Petal Pusher


{ Old Navy tee | Wet Seal jeans & blazer | Target heels & bag | F21 bracelet | vintage watch/rings }

These floral jeans have been sitting in my closet for months waiting patiently for fall to arrive. Then when fall actually came, they had to wait even longer as it was still way too hot to cover up my legs. These were sad times.

But this glorious day has finally come! For some reason I deemed it appropriate to pair my floral textured blazer with these pants as well. Perhaps this outfit was better suited for spring, but my love for floral jeans and wanting to show them off just could not be contained!

xx

And the winner of the Shabby Apple giveaway is... #4 // Michelle! Congrats!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.