Wednesday 5 February 2014

Remix Roundup: Valentine's Day Outfits



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I still can't believe we're already in the second month of the year! If you're like most girls, you've probably already started planning your outfit for February 14th (guilty). I don't really do anything to celebrate Valentine's Day, but I've always enjoyed having another excuse to dress up! I, like most people, usually go for something pink or red, but I also like to throw in a black & white print such as polka dots, houndstooth, or even stripes! Only one of these outfits I've listed was actually worn on V Day (the one with the red coat), but the others could work just as well!

What are you planning to wear this year? Red? Pink? Some other random color? All black? Do you not care? No judgement here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.