Friday 15 November 2013

Off Guard


{ f21 dress; Target belt; boots c/o DUO; scarf c/o Charlotte Russe; Fredflare tights }

It has been absolutely freezing lately. I've basically been wearing the same knit sweater everyday because it's just so cozy and warm. I even planned on wearing it with this outfit today, but I stepped outside and BAM. Sunny and 77 degrees?? Completely caught me off guard, but at least it gave me a reason to finally change clothes. (That sounded bad.)

I'm trying to enjoy as much of this sun as I can today because tomorrow I'm heading up to Boston! I hope I'm prepared. Although, stuffing as many sweaters/coats as I can into one carry-on bag is proving to be more difficult than I thought. Maybe I'll just bring my go-to sweater that I've been wearing everyday... No one has to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.