Tuesday 29 January 2013

What's in the Bag?



I've always wanted to do one of these posts. Unfortunately, the contents of my bag are not very exciting which is why I've put off doing it for so long. But I've been a bit lazy with blogging lately so I figured, what the hey?

Not much is different from your average girls's bag. Phone, sun glasses, hand sanitizer, and of course an unnecessary amount of hair-ties (I'm always losing them). I also like to keep a few rings in my purse since I'm always forgetting them on my nightstand anyway; that way I can just accessorize on the go! ;) My go-to cardigan is a must since I'm literally always cold, and my Kindle Fire prevents me from dying of pure boredom. Like I said, not very exciting.

What do you keep in your bag (unusual or not)?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.