Monday 26 November 2012

Finals


{ F21 top & bag | skirt c/o eShakti | Kohls wedges | vintage jewelry }

I wore this outfit during my visit back home over Thanksgiving break. It seems unfair to call it a break though. It felt so rushed! I had to arrive Wednesday morning just to leave Thursday night for my final college football game as an undergrad. I'm trying to cherish all these "final things" before graduating in May (gulp). Plus I have actual finals to worry about as well. Ugh.

Anyway, I'm kind of in love with the way this skirt pulls this whole look together. The company that made this skirt are able to custom design the length and fit you want your clothes to be. I wanted the skirt to be high-waist and fall exactly to my knees, so they made it happen! You can check out the rest of their gorgeous selections by clicking on the following banner!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.