Monday 24 September 2012

Featured Sponsor: Jessica of Jessica Who?



Name: Jessica
Hometown: Houston, TX
Blog: Jessica Who?
Blogging since: February 2012



What are five words to describe you?
Loyal, foodie, empathetic, social, free-spirited.

What do you blog about?
Life on an island, personal style, trends, sarcastic commentary.



What is the best part about married life?
Knowing that no matter what happens in this crazy life, there is at least one person that I can always depend on

What is a random fact about you that most people don't know?
Most people don't know that although my husband and I knew each other for 4 years before getting married, we met in person for the first time only 1 month before tying the knot!



What is a typical day in your life like?
A typical day in my life consists of lots of coffee, something sweet, snuggling with my puppy and sweet husband, oh and work too :)

What are your current fashion obsessions?
LOVE "arm candy" and wrap bracelets. I have super tiny wrists which makes it hard to find bracelets that don't look ridiculous on me. This trend was made for me!



Wanna be a featured sponsor? Click here for more information! 

And be sure to enter Jessica's tear-drop earrings giveaway ending this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.