Wednesday 21 March 2012

Bluebonnets






{ American Eagle top; Francesca's skirt; F21 belt & headband; Target wedges; White House Black Market bag }

Spring has sprung, and one of my favorite things about this season is all the bluebonnets that come out! They are the official flowers of Texas, and they are literally everywhere. In my backyard, near school, on the side of the highway, under my bed, etc. Okay, maybe not that last one, but you get the point.

The bluebonnets inspired my outfit for today! This was the only skirt I found on sale at Francesca's that wasn't a size Large. In the past, I have bought clothes too big for me simply because I loved them so much that I was willing to put up with the discomfort. I always regret it, so now I constantly have to remind myself to only get my size and nothing else. I lucked out with this find!

xx

p.s.// I have now added buttons/links to my blog for fellow 
bloggers! If you'd like to see your own button on the sidebar 
(I do button swaps for FREE of sizes 200 x 100), 
click here for more info and shoot me an email! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.