Friday 29 July 2011

Reverse Effect






{ F21 dress (worn underneath), skirt, & flats; Agaci belt; Target sunnies }

The weekend has arrived! Doesn't it just make you wanna sing the Rebecca Black "Friday" song? Yeah, me either. Though I couldn't say that when the song first came out. Shame on me, right?

In this previous post, I wore a dress as a skirt. For this outfit, I did kind of the opposite and wore a dress for just the top part and added a skirt for a different look. The skirt is pretty light, so adding the extra layer wasn't so hard to stand in the heat. Geez, I complain a lot about the heat in Texas. But honestly, I'd prefer it over the northern states' winters any day. I don't how they stand it!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.