Tuesday 26 April 2011

Tuney Tuesday

[source]

Corny title right? Oh well, a little corn never hurt anyone!
This past Valentines Day I made Trae a mix CD with all my favorite love songs that remind me of him (because I'm cheesy like that). Afterward, I started creating multiple playlists of different song genres on my ipod like happy songs, breakup songs, dance beats, etc. I wanted to share with everyone what I've come up with, so let me know if you have any additions or recommendations! I can never have too much music on my ipod, so I love when people tell me about bands or songs I've never heard of! You may have heard some or most of these songs, but hopefully I'll introduce something you haven't listened to yet. Here's my first playlist!

Feel Good Songs:
Corona and Lime - Shwayze
P.Y.T. - Michael Jackson
Dog Days are Over - Florence + the Machine
Put your Records On - Corrine Bailey Rae
The Sound of Sunshine - Michael Franti and Spearhead

Coyotes - Jason Mraz
The Rock Show - Blink 182
Lay me Down - The Dirty Heads
Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows
American Boy - Estelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.